31 Mar 2013

. GetToKnow . [brieuc breitenstein]


. AMCK LONDON .


 When did you start modelling and how?

I don't really remember when I started modelling but i only know that it was the first day of the last Fashion week castings. Probably 2 months ago. Patrick, the booker of the AMCK Agency, scouted me in Leyton, while I was buying ice-tea in a supermarket.

 Do you ever get shy in front of the camera?

Just once, on my first shoot, very long time ago, in Paris, the photographer was very commanding and I was nervous. But now, I try to be the more relaxed, comfortable and as professional as possible.


 Which designer you want to work with?

MONSIEUR RICK OWENS!!

 What do you do when you’re not working?

I’m going to the gym, I’m chilling with friends, I’m going shopping, and sometimes I would like to be with my family but they are in France.


 Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In New-York ... I hope

 Secret talent?

That’s a secret right?


 Bad habit?

Sulky and impulsive

 Are you a Facebook or a twitter guy?

I’m only on Facebook and Instagram. Twitter is too complicate for me.

 Describe yourself in one word

Parisian


such a unique face . piercing eyes . great potential . v&f xx

No comments:

Post a Comment