4 Mar 2013

. GetToKnow . [yemi docemo]



. AMCK LONDON .


 When did you start modelling and how?

First of all I am from West London. I started modelling back in 2010 but I didn't really take it seriously till about August 2010 but I was scouted in 2011 January.

 Runway or editorial?

I prefer mostly runway but I like both!


 Which designer you want to work with?

Ozwald boateng I love his stuff. I love the history behind his stuff and how they look, they are amazing.

 Favourite designer?

Christopher Rayban, I worked for him for the fashion week 2 times, I love his outfits and stuff!


 What do you do when you're not working? (in your free time)

I work in Hollister, I used to play football, but I am very lazy guy!


 Secret talent?

I can do crazy dance, and I like to do the Carlton dance ( fresh prince of bel air )


 Bad habit?

I dance on the street and I get curried away when I am listening to music.

 Cats or dogs?

I prefer cats because they are cute, dogs are messy!


.His piercing eyes is just one of his strong aspects! Great character! Was good meeting him!  v&f xx

1 comment:

  1. Lol he went to my high school. When I was in year 7 he was in year 12 I had a massive crush on him but then he left and moved to England. Good to see he's doing well. x

    ReplyDelete