2 Mar 2013

. GetToKnow . [tyler sheekey]



. AMCK LONDON .


 When did you start modelling and how?

I was shopping in Selfridges, Patrick just came over to me, asked if i was a model and stuff. That's how I started, and since then I am a model, it's been 5 months now.

 Was modelling something you always wanted to do?

I have thought about it before, and after a while I was scouted!


 Favourite Designer?

Is christian louboutin. I like the trainers with the red sole!

 Which designer you want to work with?

Topman


 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I don't know, I would like to say a big model like David Gandy!


 Bad habit?

Bite my nails like everyone, sometimes when I look at people I can't make eye contact, I look above their head. I guess that's a bad habit!


 Favourite place in the world?

I like Ibiza, crazy, party!
Such a nice guy! Great face, great style, great look! v&f xx

No comments:

Post a Comment