10 Mar 2013

. GetToKnow . [stefanos milatos]



VN MODEL MANAGEMENT ATHENS . FUSION MODELS NEW YORK
CITY MODELS PARIS . D'MANAGEMENT MILAN


 When did you start modelling and how?

I started modelling one and a half year ago. I was at the Athens Exclusive event when a scouter/model came to me and asked me if I was interested in modelling.

 Do you ever get shy in front of the camera?

No!

 Runway or Editorial?

Both.. I can’t choose! Editorial is good because you can use the photos for your book. The runway is fun because you get to meet a lot of people, from different cultures with diverse ideas and it’s really important! 


 Is there anything else besides modelling that you would like to do?

I want to be an actor. I think I will be good at it because being a model and doing editorials it’s almost the same thing. Every photoshoot has a story behind it, for example in one shoot I will be ‘the bad boy’ and in another ‘the business man’. 

 What do you do when you are not working?

I dance! All the time

 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Hmm.. I think I’ll be engaged, or in a serious relationship, have my own place, be independent and happy.


 Secret Talent?

I design my own clothes which is really creative

 5 things you can’t live without?

Internet, friends, food, sun and sex!


 You've got a lot of tattoos.. Tell us about them!

I didn’t do them because of the trend! I’ve done them for me. I had them before modelling. Most of my tattoos represent something from my life.

  Did your tattoos help you book more jobs?

Yes and No.. I've lost a lot of jobs because of them but I've also booked a lot because of my tattoos.


 Cats or Dogs?

Dogs!

 Are you a Facebook or Twitter guy?

Facebook

 Favourite place in the world?

New York, I’ve never been but I will go there one day


 Describe yourself in one word

Spontaneous


 Let’s talk about girls now.. Red lips or Natural?

Red lips!

 Blonde or Brunette?

I don’t really mind, depends on the woman

 What do you first notice in a girl?

Smile and eyes


 You started modelling one and a half year ago.. how many runways and editorials have you done so far?

Well, I’ve walked for Givenchy, Philipp Plein, Rocobarocco, Frankie Morello, Bikkembergs and Jean Paul Gaultier, so 6 in total! Most of the editorials I've done are for Greek magazines like Esquire, Homme, Life & Style and Cosmopolitan.  I've done the lookbook for Jean Paul Gaultier in Paris as well.

I also worked with music artists in Greece, like Despoina Vandi and Elena Paparizou, for their music videos.

*Take a look at the music videos here: Despoina Vandi - Katalavaino & Elena Paparizou - Party all the time


 How do you feel that you are just 21 and you achieved so much in the industry already?

I feel very lucky and blessed because I have the chance to travel a lot and meet quite interesting people :) 


Stefanos aka ‘Greek God’ ! Model and hip hop dancer - Incredible guy, fun, relaxed and talented

We find it kind of strange that he is not with an agency in London yet.. let’s hope he will be soon! v&f xx

No comments:

Post a Comment