27 Feb 2013

. GetToKnow . [jourdan copeland]


. AMCK LONDON .


  When did you start modelling and how?

Last year in May and I scouted on the train, but I only started because my mum told me to!

 If you weren't modelling now, what do you think you'd be doing?

I would be a pastry chef, that's what I was doing before


 Do you ever get shy in front of the camera?

Yeah I'm always shy


 Runway or Editorial?

I think I prefer runway, it's more scary but it's more fun

 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Alive.. hopefully!


 Guilty pleasure?

I don't know, so much..

 Favourite song at the moment?

Vehl - Kidnap kid

 Describe yourself in one word

Easy


.Lovely guy! His got amazing eyes and a great career ahead of him! So down to earth! Enjoy v&f xx



No comments:

Post a Comment