25 Feb 2013

. GetToKnow . [harry curran]

 

. AMCK LONDON .


 When did you start modelling and how?

Ten months ago, around March last year, I was scouted on the tube by Patrick, coming home from a reggae dance.


 Do you ever get shy in front of the camera?

Yes, in a shoot is fine, but if I have to talk yeah. You know, when everyone is quiet, everyone is listening to you and you have to talk..!

 Runway or Editorial?

I prefer runway, is more exciting, you go out there and you feel really good. It's weird because I hate being the center of attention and with catwalk you just forget everything. I do like editorials too, especially when you get something edgy.


 Which designer do you want to work with?

Margaret Howell and Ann Demeulemeester


 Five things you can't live without?

Food, oxygen, hair, music, beanie

 Secret talent?

I can wiggle my ears! It's like a face lift


 Cats or Dogs?

Dogs

 Favourite song at the moment?

Frankie Jones - Gun Fever

 Describe yourself in one word

Hippy



first impression - shy . once you get to know him - such a funny guy! v&f xx


No comments:

Post a Comment