19 Feb 2013

. GetToKnow . [mac phiri]



. AMCK LONDON .


 How were you scouted?

My friend wanted to go for a walk-in and I went with him, I didn't know what agency it was. They asked me if I wanted to take a picture but I said 'no I'm here for my friend' and they were like 'we insist' and I thought why not?! So they took pictures of me, I'm guessing they liked it. I was going home but they called me, asked me to go back and they were like 'we want to sign you'. It was four months ago.


 Favourite designer?

Givenchy 

 Runway or Editorial?

It depends what you do it for. Runway is like a different experience. Editorials are cool, you can chill out, but I prefer runway. My first one was for Unconditional, I was really scared not to fall over! After that I've done for Vivienne Westwood, she is really cool and I enjoyed it.



 5 things you can't live without?

iPhone, mac-book, money, smile and my mom!

 Bad habit?

I eat bad food, fast food!

 Describe yourself in a few words

I am quite bubbly, easygoing, good to talk to and cheeky



.Scouted just four months ago and he's already doing so well in the industry.
Was so good talking to him, fun guy! v&f xx

2 comments:

  1. a very strong new face probably one of the strongest black boys models out i hope he gets signed worldwide he deserves it go Mac!!!!

    ReplyDelete