12 Feb 2013

. GetToKnow . [ryan darvill]

 


. AMCK LONDON .


 How were you scouted?

Scouted by Patrick, the booker, at Liverpool street station on my way to my friend's house.

 Favourite designer?

Tom Ford because he is very classic and I think I fit the category very well. I've never met him, hopefully one day.


 Runway or editorial?

Runway because is more fun and you get more excitement, there is more like a buzz, you kind of doing something whereas with editorial sometimes it can be quite slow.


 Five things you can't live without?

Phone, Driving licence, Wallet, ID and my beanie.

 Secret talent?

I can play the Yo-Yo pretty well! I guess that could be a secret talent!


 Favourite place in the world?

My bedroom!



He might look serious, but trust us, he's got a great sense of humor! v&f xx





No comments:

Post a Comment