22 Feb 2013

. GetToKnow . [nathan brewer]



. AMCK LONDON .


"I am 21 years old, I've gratuated from the dance college 6 months ago and I am doing dancing and modeling jobs"

 How were you scouted?

My friend was trying to be a photographer, and he went to Patrick (model agent)  and he was like here is my pictures, and Patrick was like "who's that guy in the photos?" That's how it all started.


 Favourite designer?

It changes within seasons but for fall/winter I think is Gucci! Gucci coats are really nice.

 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Bit of both dance and modelling, just being comfortable, happy!


 Bad habit?

I get really protective over shoes, if someone gets dirt on my shoes I get really annoyed!

 5 things you can't live without?

Hair product, i-pod, phone, chewing gum and my family.


 Favourite place in the world?

I probably haven't been there yet, but so far my favourite place in the world will probably be the Sahara desert. When I was younger I've done safari in Africa!

 Describe yourself in one word

 Original!



.Model, dancer and a great character! He is original with his own unique classic style! Such a great guy to be around! v&f xx


No comments:

Post a Comment